Welcome to 4 Our Military!!

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Michelle and I am an avid supporter of our Military. Here, I will be blogging about everything I have going on in the way of supporting our troops. If you too are involved in supporting our troops, I would love to hear what you are doing in your community. For the past three years, I have been a volunteer for an organization called 'Adopt A US Soldier'. They are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that allows you to sign up to "adopt" a soldier that is deployed and in need of some support. If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact me. Please direct all mail to MDawn213@aol.com. Thank you all for your support!!

Project Frontlines (Project #1 that I am currently working on)

Project Frontlines is one of the two projects that I am currently working on. This was started by Kylie Johnson and Mark Klodzinski. We then worked together and have made it an official part of 'Adopt A US Soldier'. What is Project Frontlines? We have a unit in Afghanistan that is in a very remote location. Through Project Frontlines, these men and women in uniform will receive donations from supporters around the world. For more information or to donate, please visit the Adopt A US Soldier website. We have just received a HUGE donation of 1,500 bags of coffee and it is going to cost A LOT to ship over to our troops. PLEASE consider donating for shipping costs. Every amount counts!

Monday, May 2, 2011

It's here!!!!!!!!!!

The coffee got here around 1:00 today and it is A LOT!!!! I took some pictures of it's arrival, but many more to come while we pack it up and ship it out to Project Frontlines!! Enjoy :)

-Michelle



















No comments:

Post a Comment